Un conseiller vous rappelle dans les plus brefs délais
The LCB Series of linear actuators incorporates a low friction, dry running sliding bearing carriage that provides long and reliable travel life even at 100% duty cycle. The low mass of the carriage and steel reinforced timing belt design allows for very high acceleration and velocity. With accelerations exceeding 2G”s and speeds up to 8 m/s, the LCB can achieve comparable throughput to linear motors at a fraction of the cost.
Combined with Parker motors and controls, the LCB offers a fully programmable, high performance solution at a great value.
- Increased throughput – 100% duty cycle operation
- High acceleration (20 m/s2) and velocity (8 m/s)
- Two profile sizes (LCB040 and LCB060)
- Dry running, low friction bearings provide long, reliable life
- Lower noise generated during operation compared to other bearing types
- Short, medium, and long carriages available to optimize moment load capacity