SBProcess recruits, join us !
SBProcess, architect and integrator of industrial process automation solutions, specialises in speed control, automation, robotics and industrial vision, and supports its customers in their transformation towards Industry 4.0.
Within the framework of its development, SBProcess wishes to reinforce its Research Department and is looking for Project Managers who will be in charge of ensuring..:
- Project management
- The conduct of the technical studies
- Consultation of suppliers related with purchases
- Supervision of CAD or CAD and wiring or mechanical sub-contracting
- Hardware and software parameterisation and/or program development, ensuring that design rules are applied.
- Workshop tests and commissioning at the customer’s site
- Maintenance or troubleshooting of implemented solutions
This position requires the following skills acquired in an industrial setting :
- Design based on specifications
- Architecture and dimensioning of equipment
- Functional analysis and variation in parameters and programmes
- Management of technical data and creation of installation files
Experience on all or part of motion products (Parker, Lenze), controllers & HMIs (Siemens, Schneider, Proface, Exor, …) or robots & vision (Yaskawa, Fanuc, Keyence, Sick, …) will be appreciated, as well as knowledge of See Electrical or Solidworks tools.
Good interpersonal skills, capacity for analysis and synthesis, curiosity and interest for technology, team spirit, oral and written expression skills will be required.
Please send CV, cover letter and expectations to email@example.com